Simple Solutions to Real Challenges
- A Host can increase their income by $6,000-$10,000 by bringing in a Guest
- A Guest can save $6,000-$10,000 on housing costs by living with a Host.
- A Host can have the companionship and interaction with a guest that will eliminate the negative effect of loneliness and isolation.
- A Guest can have a mentor or companion to support and befriend them.
- A Host can have someone involved with their life to help with preparing meals, getting groceries, and taking care of the home.
- A Guest can serve and feel the happiness of doing something for someone in need.
- A Host gets to stay in the home where they have lived for years and perhaps raised their children
- A Guest gets to be in a home they could not afford at this point
- Fewer homes need to be built if we use the existing homes and spaces more efficiently, thus reducing the impact on the environment of new construction.
Where it all started
Keen’s roots are in Salt Lake City, Utah. Keen was born in the Westminste College Social Impact Incubator. Keen is a for-profit entity that finds market solutions to serious issues facing our communities.
Our Core Values
At Keen, we are part of your community. We want to help you join forces with others in your community and we want to make the whole process easy. You can lean on us.